Eviivo Frontdesk is simple to use – with many features you’d find in a large business management system.
Even if you’ve never used a computer booking system before, you’ll find Eviivo Frontdesk is really user-friendly. It’s a Microsoft-based system, so most of it will seem intuitive and familiar already. The various screens you’ll use are shown below. But there are also things you don’t see behind the scenes. These back-end functions are what make Eviivo Frontdesk so valuable for your business.
- Receive payment for website bookings direct to your bank account
- Receive payment from distributors direct to your bank account (for distributors on ‘Direct to Supplier’ terms)
- Receive bookings from multiple distribution channels such as wholesalers, travel agents, booking websites, as well as from customers
- The Tourism Exchange calculates commissions to internet distributors and direct debits your account monthly for the amounts owing.
Your reservations are displayed and managed on a screen that looks just like a printed reservation diary. You can look at reservations by day, week or fortnight.
- Online bookings are added automatically
- Phone, text, fax or walk in bookings are easily added
- You can move bookings between rooms
- See all your guest details
- Check room availability looking forward
- You can transfer the booking to another customer
- Comments or notes can easily be added or reviewed
- Find out more>
Eviivo Frontdesk gives you many of the booking management features you would usually find in a large hotel system.
- Add new bookings received by phone, text, fax, email or at the desk
- Check the booking status of all your rooms or products, including add-ons such as tours and rental cars.
- See your tourism product listing and availability
- View the customer’s account history
- Book other tourism operators using the system
- Create and view business reports
- View payment reconciliations for online and offline bookings
- Cancel the booking if required
- Check in / check out your guest
- Find out more>
Save hours and hours of your valuable time. Without leaving your desk, you run marketing campaigns to customers and opt-in to new Tourism Exchange distributors.
Marketing to customers
You won't believe how easy it is to stay in touch with your customers and send them newsletters or special promotions. The marketing section of Eviivo Frontdesk gives you a Customer Relationship Management system. And that allows you to send customised offers and newsletters based to grow your business.
You can send a special offer to different customer groups. For instance, families, couples, or business people. You can email everyone who booked through your website. Or by phone. You choose. You can remind people who usually book at Christmas. Or winter. Or summer. It’s all amazingly easy and effective. Find out more>
You can select which Tourism Exchange distributors you would like to sell your products and at what price. The decision is yours. You simply accept or decline the terms and conditions, and the fees, set by each distributor. Find out more>
Sell other products and services
Through the integration with the Tourism Exchange, you can link up with other tourism operators to sell their products or services, and decide if you’ll receive commissions from each other. All you need to do is sign up as a distributor with Tourism Exchange. Once you’re connected, you’ll be able to accept bookings and payments from your referees, and make commissionable bookings with other tourism operators. Find out more>
This is where everything comes together. It puts all your business activity in one place. From here, you can set your rates as far in advance as you like. The further ahead you load prices, the further ahead people can book with you.
Take the guess work out of you business. Eviivo Frontdesk give you detailed reports at the click of a button. Find out more>
These give you all the details you need about booking and account information. Find out more>
Business management reports
A comprehensive range of reports covering utilisation, sales, marketing and affiliate bookings. With all reports, you choose the dates to be covered. Find out more>
See the demo
Just look at our demo video to see how easy it is.