Proven distribution solutions for Visitor Info Centres with no fees
Simple real-time booking solutions for Visitor Information Centres
Are you a Visitor Centres or Call Centres looking for an easier, more efficient method for selling New Zealand tourism products?
Eviivo Frontdesk, in partnership with Tourism Exchange New Zealand, can give you just this. Tourism Exchange provides a simple, click-through, intuitive, Microsoft-based system offers unprecedented access to multiple products. The distribution commission level is set by you and agreed to individually by your tourism product suppliers.
This innovative capability is enhanced by, real-time availability and booking services, payment options, and full support. Set-up and on-going administration costs are negligible.
And best of all, there are no fees!
Offering a comprehensive host of advantages, the Tourism Exchange solution for Visitor Information Centres is tried, and proven. There has been comprehensive adoption by regional tourism offices and visitor centres both across Australia and the UK.
Here are some of the features and advantages:
- Detailed search capability. By name; location; keyword; availability and price.
- Detailed product information. Including description, multi year rates, seasonal pricing, discounts, conditions of use and Provider booking terms.
- Ability to set your own distributor terms and conditions. Visitor Centres or Call Centres provide their own distributor terms and conditions to the Providers, who must accept your terms and conditions before being able to be sold on your distribution channel.
- Ability to set your own commission rate.
- Ability to have your own unique price for products. Real-time booking benefits. These include instant confirmation and eliminating the time and cost of managing allotments.
- Reduction in marketing expenses to your member suppliers. Email your suppliers, with no printing or postage costs.
- Receive commissions with minimal administration and overhead. (when payment direct to Provider)
- No double entry of Provider data.
- Instant confirmation of payment.
- Increase in time efficiency of bookings. Enjoy cost savings with less phoning and faxing.
- Comprehensive management and reporting. A secure management extranet is provided, which allows Visitor Information Centres and Call Centres to manage their commissions, produce booking reports and access customer databases for use in marketing and research.
- Provision of comprehensive ‘white labelled’ booking pages. The booking pages follow a simple 4-step process.
- Choice of payment. Visitor Information Centres and Call Centres have a choice of customers paying by credit card direct to the Provider ( ‘direct to supplier booking’ ) using the standard Booking and Payment Service. This direct-debits the fees owing to you from the tourism service supplier on a monthly basis. Alternatively, you can maintaing control of the customer relationship and take customer payments by credit card direct to your bank account ( ‘on account booking’ ).
- Tax invoice is produced for customers. When you choose the 'direct to supplier' standard booking pages, the system will produce a tax invoice from the supplier. In the case of an 'on account booking', the Visitor Information Centres or Call Centres will be required to produce the tax invoice.